Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week 88: Adjustment

Hey y'all! Hope each of you had a decent week! This week was pretty ok for the most part, a little slow in some cases, but the week went by at a good pace. But anyways, let's get into the week!

Monday was pretty good. Got shopping and all of the good P-Day stuff done. We were able to finalize a few things for the coming week and got things uploaded so that was good.

Tuesday I officially became the District Leader again for my last transfer. I am kinda excited for it. We did our studies as normal and consumed some good air so we don't go crazy. A member also ordered some things for us so we went to the local store and waited for it to come out. Then we got things ready for a Come, Follow Me Class we were doing over Zoom at the Church. Sadly only one family logged in, but it was actually a pretty good class. After that we went home for the day.

Wednesday was just a normal day. And also it was my 20th month mark, so that was pretty cool. I was able to record my talk, which was good. Hopefully I'll be able to give y'all a link from my parents so those who don't have FB could watch it as well! And trying to upload it on my phone was a very much struggle. But other than that we just finished the day.

Thursday I was able to upload my talk onto the Computer and then onto Facebook. We also got our studies done and some other things. We also got things ready for the Come, Follow Me Class. We decided to leave the setup we were working on so when we come back and forth we can turn things on and get them running. It's pretty nice. Then we had the Class again and it was good. That was pretty much the day.

Friday we went to the Church to do our personal study. Then I had a ZLC Call and when that was over then the District showed up and we had our Mission Wide Conference Call and that was pretty good. Afterwards we got lunch and ate with the District and then they all left. Then we came home and did some Weekly Planning and I was able to plan out the entire transfer (or at least a phase 1, probably going to change) so that was good. And then we did a few other things before ending the day.

Saturday was pretty good also. We had a lesson with someone over the phone which was awesome! We read the Book of Mormon with him. Then we did some other things and then I had Call Ins with both Hope and Camden over Zoom so that was good. Then we came home.
Sunday was the world-wide fast. We had a Branch Call and then we drove down to Hope and we had Sacrament Meeting with the District and it was pretty good. Then we drove back and ended the fast and a member brought us items to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole. And after much figuring out we were able to make it! And it turned out pretty good! And we also had Call Ins with the Zone Leaders. And that was about it.

This week overall was busy, but at the same time not much happened. But I'm praying and hoping things pick up this week. I hope y'all are staying safe and healthy. I love you all!

May God be with you all, and know that I am here. I love you all!

Elder Braxton Hotton

Also, if y'all ever want to send me something, send it to this address:

905 Kierre Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72116

Attachments:
-The eternal camera
-Elder Roberts
-Gettings some fresh air outside
-Cooking the Enchiladas







No comments:

Post a Comment